As a Programmatic Account Associate you will assist our sales organization and drive revenue across WarnerMedia’s programmatic products working directly with our buyers to activate demand.
Your responsibilities will include end to end management of programmatic deals. You will play a key part in client recommendations and deal creation along with maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting. Responsibilities will also include reporting and analysis, managing partner relationships and client-facing communications.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for deal setup, optimizations, reporting and daily management of PMPs using the Xandr Monetize & SpotX SSPs.
- Build, maintain and manage deep relationships with buyers for all demand sources
- Provide high level of customer service to WarnerMedia sales and clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests and proactive resolutions to potential issues.
- Help strategize and respond to RFPs, client programmatic deal requests, and general capability inquires based on client’s criteria, KPIs, and targeting parameters.
- Monitor and analyze campaign/deal performance and provide proactive optimization recommendations using data driven insights to uncover value for clients
- Develop deep understanding of WarnerMedia’s programmatic OTT/CTV offering, strategy, best practices, capabilities, and products to educate and evangelize both internally and externally serving as a programmatic subject matter expert
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive programmatic revenue growth - Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Inventor
- 3+ years experience in digital advertising, programmatic ecosystem would be a plus
- Experience managing digital ad campaigns, CTV/OTT preferred
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience working in MS Office and Excel including pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, while paying close attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to improve workflows and processes
- Able to prioritize work based on strategic value and manage multiple account challenges at the same time