Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Product Manager will be responsible for contributing to the strategy, development and delivery of products that are built on top of the existing linear optimization platform (Monetize TV) and existing buyside RFP platform (Invest TV), inclusive of cross-platform. The role includes full product management of two or more lines of product features, including data-driven linear optimization, forecasting and overall user experience, and integrations within other Xandr platforms (DSP & SSP) while developing product strategy to best meet and exceed client needs and market demand.
30% - Drive and manage product strategy and feature prioritization
- Identify the market opportunities, based on client needs and market trend, and develop an overarching strategy and product roadmap for Advanced TV Audience forecasting, transactions and measurement
- Effectively communicate product and feature business value and achieve consensus with business, product and engineering stakeholders
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams
- Prioritize product feature backlogs in alignment with client needs and Xandr’s business strategy
- Maintain scope and timing of analytical and feature based deliverables based on priorities
- Maintain product one-sheets and user guides and provide support to the business
30% - Drive and manage development of product features
- Develop product requirement documents, business cases and user stories to guide feature development
- Help gather requirements from customers and internal stakeholders for product development
- Responsible for grooming product backlog and managing backlog at the epic and story level; aligning to program and product strategies
- Responsible for drafting acceptance criteria in which to test and evaluate features to ensure they meet requirements
- Collaborate with business units to integrate scalable products into BU’s infrastructure
- Works with various privacy, legal, compliance and technical teams to ensure the applied use of data sourced across AT&T divisions is adequately cared for to maintain consumer privacy protection expectations and meet regulatory obligations
20% - Perform responsibilities associated with mentoring engineering teams and agile coaches
- Mentor software and/or data engineers and other product associates
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements
20% - Drive data supply requirements required to enable scaled data products
- Define the requirements and needs for source data and the development of data libraries to support relevant business use cases and feature developments
- Define the requirements, features and roadmaps to enhance core data generating platforms
- Participate and provide thought leadership in evaluating external 3rd party capabilities and ability to integrate with technology and data offerings.
- Typically requires 3-4 or more years of project/product management experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Deep experience in analytics, technologies, best practices and concepts employed to deploy analytics platforms and capabilities in production
- Experience in developing data-centric products used in the advertising and media industry while leading and coordinating highly technical teams to deliver products
- Experience with lean startup methodologies and agile development methodologies
- Previous project management and/or program management experience and are extremely detail oriented
- A good understanding of SaaS products or analytics products
- Ability to come up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or sales challenges
- Curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry and company-specific terminology
- Outgoing and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people
- Experience in ad tech and/or TV/digital a plus
- Experience in evaluating external 3rd party capabilities and ability to integrate with Xandr’s technology and data offerings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.