Xandr is a data-enabled technology platform powering a global marketplace for premium advertising - to make advertising more welcomed, relevant, and less interruptive for consumers, optimize return on investment against desired outcomes for marketers, and maximize the value of inventory for publishers.
As a Product Manager for Private Marketplaces on the Xandr team, you will bring to market differentiated products that empower the largest digital and streaming television publishers in the world to monetize their content. You will be responsible for helping define and execute the roadmap for key products within our Demand Management organization. Working alongside Engineering, User Experience, Product Marketing, Commercial and Services team members, you will participate in all stages of the software delivery lifecycle and be responsible for ensuring that the features you bring to market achieve the goals you set out to achieve.
About the job:
- Participate in the full product life-cycle for a designated product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, building and roll-out, as well as management in market and eventual deprecation of features
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
- Articulate and communicate the product vision and value proposition across stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively
- Set clear objectives; define and track KPIs to monitor the effectiveness of your work
- Contribute to product roll out efforts with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
- Act as the key product evangelist and guide for external users as well as internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2-4 years of experience in a product focused role for an enterprise technology product
- Domain expertise and/or experience in sell-side platform and/or online video ad technology preferred
- Proven track record of managing products from ideation to launch
- Experience working openly and collaboratively with a broad range of functions
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Xandr and at customer/partner organizations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with regularly shifting priorities