Xandr is dedicated to one overarching goal: powering the advertising that powers the Internet. We are looking for a Product Manager II to join the Audience Product team builds solutions to enable relevant advertising through the Xandr Marketplace.
Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management and commercial experience and are expected to have deep industry knowledge. We engage deeply with customers, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game changing advertising technology innovations.
About the job:
The audience team is primarily concerned with developing best-in-class tools to plan and activate audiences across TV and digital channels. As a member of the Audience product team, you will own the feature roadmap of capabilities across InvestDSP, MonetizeSSP and InvestCurate; drive product adoption and customer satisfacetion through continuous innovation and improvement of user experiences.
- Participate in the full product life-cycle for a designated product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, productionalization, and roll-out
- Manage product performance to set goals and KPIs
- Work directly with engineering teams to build product
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Articulate and contribute to product strategy
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively
- Contribute to product roll out efforts with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
- Act as the key product evangelist and guide for external users as well as internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2-4 + years of experience in a product focused role for an enterprise technology product
- Experience managing products and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Xandr and at customer/partner organizations
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment
- Experience collaborating with a broad range of other functions
- Strong domain expertise in ad technology, strategies, and trends preferred