Overview: This Product Manager II will be responsible for the design, develop and implement launch strategies and programs for products and services within the WarnerMedia portfolio, with a focus on the Addressable TV product lines.
- Responsible for Addressable product line profitability
- Analyzes and defines market, including competitive analysis and definition of product functionality
- Develops short and long-term marketing plans and conducts marketing forecasting activities
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and market share, and identifies customer needs within the Addressable ecosphere
- Analyzes options and establishes pricing strategies
- Confers with engineering, manufacturing, data, business development, operations, 3rd party vendors, and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s)
- Consults and advises regarding marketing management in support of the full life-cycle
- Product lines may represent existing or new and emerging products, technologies, or applications
- 5+ years of experience
- Understanding of the digital and TV advertising industry
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills with the ability to work effectively with internal and external parties
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience managing products and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments, such as legal, operations, engineering, sales, etc.
- Understanding of data and identity graph solutions is a plus
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Once you’re a part of the WarnerMedia team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) plan, flexible work hours, learning and development opportunities and paid time off. We also provide employee discounts on AT&T internet/phone services and DIRECTV. WarnerMedia is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!