Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Represent Xandr/DirecTV products, services, and capabilities to clients and potential clients. Represent clients internally to technical, marketing, services, and sales groups, ensuring a well- integrated and holistic approach to addressing market issues and delivering dynamic and fit-for-purpose solutions that align with company strategy and drive growth in revenue and profit.
- Evaluates and synthesizes customer and market data impact on product area strategy, supported with a variety of analyses.
- Identifies and documents cross functional dependencies for strategy achievement.
- Proactively collects and identifies competitive and market information relevant for adjusting strategy within a product area.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to increase business performance and develops proposed action plans to address opportunities.
- Monitors internal and customer-related questions, issues, and feedback, recommending targeted communication or taking action as appropriate.
- Provides continuing product surveillance and management of established product to attain financial objectives.
- Accountable for revenue attainment and profitability.
- Provides readout to leadership level regarding products and plans as assigned.
- Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of product management/consulting experience
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.