Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
As a Senior Analyst – Sales Support/Planning, your responsibilities will include end to end management of linear, data driven linear an addressable advertising deals. You will play a key part in client recommendations and deal creation along with plan building, maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting. Responsibilities will also include reporting and analysis, managing partner relationships and client-facing communications. Your goal is to interpret and communicate insights from multiple sources, make optimizations to enhance deal performance, and help us exceed client performance objectives. You will be a member of a highly motivated team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate.
- Team up with Account Executives to understand agency/client goals, objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner that consistently meets and exceeds expectations: including responses to RFPs and day-to-day communication about campaign performance and deal health
- Coordinate communication, campaign/deal strategy, setup and kickoff process
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with agencies, external partners and internal teams
- Be the liaison between key internal teams, including Account Executives, Operations, Product and other Xandr teams
- Monitor and analyze campaign/deal performance and provide proactive optimization recommendations using data driven insights to uncover value for clients
- Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal and/or always-on strategies based on campaign insights
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results and reporting to clients as needed
- 2-4 years of experience in the media industry
- Experience managing ad campaigns, including linear and addressable
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.