Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr is seeking a Market Director to join our extraordinary team of “ad technology” enthusiasts, to evangelize Microsoft and other flagship inventory partners at agencies and trade desks in the United States and Canada. This role will also support the Latin America organization in driving revenue across the Americas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-paced company, and play an active role in the build-out of our North America sales muscle. The role calls for an individual who can proactively and diligently manage a diverse set of activities, using data insights to grow buyer spend while helping advertisers to achieve their KPI goals.
The Global Supply Evangelism Team is on the cutting edge of the digital advertising, building critical mass of demand for a supply source. The main goal is to showcase the potential of a supply source, to lead decision makers to want to adopt it for themselves, establishing it as a standard source of inventory in a market that is subject to network effects.
- Responsible for programmatic Ad Sales for Microsoft Native & Video in the US & Canada. Partner with traditional Agencies, Agency Trading Desks, DSPs and other programmatic buyers to grow revenue.
- Grow revenue across the US & Canada for other key publisher accounts.
- Build a demand pipeline for managed services (IOs) from major international buyers into our GSET DSP trading desk.
- Support the GSET Latam team in growing revenue across the region.
- Cultivate strong relationships while consulting and training partners on programmatic.
- Overseeing buyer trends with regular reporting, working to unblock revenue, and find upside opportunities
- Create and manage a portfolio of private marketplace (PMP) deals offering technical support for bidder integrations, and general deals troubleshooting
- Be an expert internally and a trusted resource externally, for the nuances of RTB auction dynamics.
- Experience working in online advertising, preferably with an RTB-focused company (e.g. DSP, ATD, Exchange, Re-targeter, SSP) or with an online publisher that provided relevant programmatic experience
- Proven revenue generation, and excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English and ideally working Spanish.
- Ability to work remote, flexibility and accountability
More About You
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.