Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Responsible for conducting and documenting more complex financial analysis projects, works on problems of diverse scope including the analysis of financial reports, trend, and opportunities.
Evaluates and makes recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs.
Gathers, interprets, and evaluates financial information.
Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of financial and other data.
Develops recommendations to achieve the organizations financial objectives.
Determines financial consequences of alternative methods, plans and strategies.
Evaluates financial performance including cost or budget administration.
Performs complex data modeling and financial analysis.
Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve more complex issues in effective ways.
Works on some more complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Experience with Excel modeling a plus
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and expectations
- Strives for continued learning opportunities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience using MR2020 is a huge plus
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.