DescriptionXandr seeks a talented and tenacious Communications Manager, to support communication, press and content initiatives in the US for an exciting, and fast-growing global company with headquarters based in New York.
Xandr is one of the largest foundational technology companies that connects media companies and advertisers, backed by the resources and network of AT&T. The Communications Manager will play a vital role in crafting compelling and dynamic content and messaging that engages numerous stakeholders including clients, press and influencers, executives and industry thought leaders. The ideal candidate will be an excellent writer, ideally with background or knowledge of the advertising technology, media and TV industry, and a passion for multimedia content creation across all platforms.
About the team:
Although Corporate Communications is a small, tight-knit team, our mission is expansive, and we work with almost every business stakeholder at the company including Product, Sales, Legal, Research, People, the larger Marketing organization and AT&T corp comm teams across the globe. We break down complicated problems facing media companies, advertisers, and the internet at-large. We weave together insights on the industry’s growth and maturation with Xandr’s long-term vision, business objectives, and product solutions.
About the job:
• Work in tandem with global and internal communications team members to
develop strategic communications plans reflecting corporate and commercial
pillars and priorities.
• Manage day-to-day workflow, opportunities and reporting in partnership with US
PR agencies, while ensuring collaboration with global/regional PR agencies.
• Support Director, Communications and Content, in strategizing and creating
thought leadership content across all platforms, including social media,
podcasts, video and TV.
• Strategize and support Xandr’s owned-and-operated content strategy,
spearheading the distribution and management of external news and wire
announcements, assets like blogs and corporate news announcements, while
working collaboratively with social media manager and internal communications
team to ensure a holistic approach and cadence.
• Serve as a key liaison and representative for the communications team on
creative projects in partnership with the marketing solutions and brand team
• Work in close collaboration with Director in building profiles for key executives
and strategic communications, speakership and content plans that elevate
Xandr’s voice and visibility in the marketplace, establishing Xandr’s executive
bench as subject matter experts, while supporting and amplifying commercial
goals and opportunities.
• Craft messaging that aligns with Xandr’s corporate narrative and product
priorities in collaboration with corporate and global communications team
members, and support Director in executive management.
• Degree in communications, marketing, advertising or relevant field of study
• Approximately 5 years or more experience in marketing, journalism, content
strategy or communications, preferably at a tech, media or advertising-savvy
agency, brand or in-house at a high technology, SaaS or advertising-focused
• Exceptional writing and communications skills with the ability and desire to
distill complex topics, product capabilities and market trends into compelling
content and messaging that engages and inspires.
• Knowledge and expertise in content management tools/CMS systems, wire
distribution; creative tools and design a major plus.
• A strong point of view and appreciation for the future of media and TV, and how
Xandr fits into the marketplace.
• Ability to multitask and tackle both short-term and long-term projects that meet
dynamic and rapidly evolving industry trends and company objectives.
• A self-starter who thrives on both the “big idea” and vision, but who also excels
in tactical execution and follow through, while working well with a close-knit
team.• A knack for problem-solving and finding a path to a solution.
• Some background experience in events, and event programming a plus.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here