Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr seeks a driven and dynamic Communications Manager to support corporate communications and media relations. We are looking for someone who thrives when faced with intricate challenges, moves quickly and thinks holistically.
Xandr is one of the largest foundational technology companies that connects media companies and advertisers. The Corporate Communications Manager will play an integral role in crafting compelling marketing and communications content, to elevate our products in market, distill the complex programmatic and video advertising ecosystem, and present our vision for the future of digital & TV advertising to the press.
Although the Corporate Communications is a small, tight-knit team, our mission is broad, and we work with almost every group at the company including Product, Sales, Policy, People and the larger Marketing organization across the globe. We break down complicated problems facing media companies, advertisers, consumers and the internet at-large. We weave together insights on the industry’s growth and maturation with Xandr’s long-term vision, business objectives and product solutions.
- Work collaboratively with teams across the organization to develop strategic communications plans and messaging for business announcements, product launches and technology teams in Xandr’s global regions
- Write and edit story pitches, press releases, bylines and thought leadership pieces, blog posts, website, internal and social media copy, and other public-facing content
- Manage workflow with our regional PR agencies
- Work directly with senior executives to build their professional profiles and Xandr’s brand equity
- Coordinate with colleagues on the global Corporate Communications team to ensure alignment between global and regional approaches
- Liaise productively with key partners, influencers and journalists in the tech and business community
- This role is based in New York and may require occasional overnight travel, to work face-to-face with regional colleagues and our PR agencies
- This role reports into the head of Corporate Communications
- Approximately 5 years of relevant experience in marketing or communications at an agency or in-house at a high-technology or SaaS company is preferred
- Exceptional writing and communications skills, with the ability to distill complex products and services into pithy, compelling points
- Both creative and analytical in nature
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate, and pivot to accommodate rapidly evolving industry dynamics and company objectives
- Willingness & ability to travel, potentially internationally
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required
More About You
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program