The Business Operations team is looking for a self-starting, highly motivated individual that is looking to expand their career.
This person will be responsible for driving execution and will follow-up on key business initiatives across Pricing, Planning & Operations for WarnerMedia Ad Sales in both Linear and Digital product lines.
They will work closely across peer groups in Sales, Product, Finance and Data organizations, along with internal stakeholders, to manage important programs and coordinate implementation.
A basic understanding of analytics and reporting is key, along with strong communication skills, including PowerPoint presentations.
- BA/BS preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience in advertising, supporting a primary business unit
- Flexibility, and a demonstrated ability and willingness to think strategically and act tactically
- Excellent analytical thinking abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion to learn and willingness to work hard
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under tight timelines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Presentation