Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Responsible for consulting with internal clients regarding business needs and goals for current and future ad tech development. Provide support to clients, advocate on behalf of clients, manage projects, streamline operations, coordinate with internal / external stakeholders, and roll out new offerings.
- Develop and recommend solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of internal clients (Ad Sales, Planning, Ad Operations, Business Analytics, Inventory, etc) business goals, objectives, needs, and existing advertising system infrastructure
- Provide expertise in Digital and Addressable Ad Sales, Audience Activation, Inventory Management, and Proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team activities.
- Develop strategic technical advertising solutions and streamline operational processes to achieve business critical objectives by means of implementing systems and / or enterprise wide solutions.
- Roll out new product offerings to customers by creating training materials, collaborating with technical teams on enhancements, developing streamlined operational processes, and presenting to stakeholders
- Provide expertise on the strategic use of internal or third-party software products as it relates to the goals of the internal client (Ad Sales, Planning, Ad Operations, Business Analytics, Inventory, etc).
- Understand and advise on the use and the strengths of Advertising software products available in the market
- Analyze advertising data to extract valuable insights to recommend enhancements, new tools, reports, or overarching enterprise wide systems / solutions.
- Focus on building long-term relationships with a variety of client / stakeholders by providing issue support, invaluable insights, expertise and solutions
- Manage projects by providing timeline updates to senior management, collaborating with external and internal stakeholders, and clearly communicating issues, blockers and wins.
- B.A. / B.S. preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in area of Ad Operations, Digital Planning, Business Analysis, or Digital / Addressable Inventory Management
- Extensive knowledge of digital advertising industry, third party ad products, technical ad solutions, and OTT / CTV platforms. Knowledge of Addressable Advertising is helpful
- A bias towards action & building relationships
- Experience with Freewheel, Operative or other Order Management Systems
- Familiarity with Looker, SQL, Smartsheet or excited to learn
- A love for making things better & faster
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.