Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Integration Engineers (IE) on the Partner Integrations team are the technical owners of server-to-server (S2S) real-time integrations between the Xandr ad-serving platform and our external partners. These integrations are an essential part of the platform functionality expected by buyers and sellers, and the IE’s mandate is to ensure the integration health platform-wide. IEs also advise internal teams as S2S integration experts. IEs have solid technical skills, customer-service mindset, and system-level understanding of how platforms interact with each other. Because each partner’s system is unique, IEs must be able to learn fast, figure out complex systems without documentation, and see how each component fits into Xandr’s platform.
This particular role will be for the team that handles Data Marketplace and data provider-related work.
- Scope, design, integrate, upgrade, and maintain scalable and stable integrations platform-wide.
- Advise industry partners (such as Oracle) as well as cross-functional internal teams on the integration best practices.
- Test new products, build enablement processes, create runbooks, and roll-out products to partners with Product and Engineering teams.
- Serve as an escalation point to help resolve complex integration-related issues.
- Build and maintain internal UIs, scripts, and tools in Python. This facilitates integration monitoring and testing processes, and efficiently completing tasks based on partners’ or internal needs.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing engineering, solutions architect, technical services or similar role.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work comfortably in ambiguity.
- Quantitatively-oriented bachelor's degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with SQL querying, and one or more scripting programming languages (Python preferred). No need to know algorithms and data structures for this role. If you can write a function, are familiar with programming, and want to learn more, you're welcome to apply.
Nice to Have
- Versatile, with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with and the knowledge of RESTful APIs and command line usage.
- Experience in process creation, product rollout, product testing, and/or cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to see how integrations fit within larger systems.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.