Xandr is a data-enabled technology platform powering a global marketplace for premium advertising. Xandr leverages digital and TV technology, proprietary data, and access to premium content to connect people with the brands most relevant to them and make advertising better for brands, media owners and consumers alike.
Xandr has advanced buy-side and sell-side technology platforms that enable advertisers and publishers to access and trade premium inventory in a transparent and streamlined environment. This role would take ownership of Xandr data product marketing including the proprietary assets Xandr ID Graph, Xandr Audience Segments, and Xandr viewership data.
The Product Marketing team is responsible for leading the strategic positioning of our products and services and there is nothing more strategic to the company than how our data capabilities are perceived and leveraged by customers. You’ll deliver successful go-to-market initiatives by conducting in-depth market analysis, creating compelling narratives for complex solutions, and effectively enabling sales through training and collateral. In this role you’ll be key to increasing product adoption as the glue between Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
Our data capabilities manifest throughout our platform offerings (digital, TV, buyers, sellers) and this wide-reaching leadership role is critical to both Xandr’s own differentiation in market as well as aligned with the most impactful problems and opportunities in advertising today. In short, we’re looking for someone with experience in and passion about advertising technology to join us in building and messaging innovative data solutions for the advertising ecosystem.
- Develop go-to-market strategy in support of new platform solutions and lead cross-functional initiatives to drive readiness for launch
- Drive adoption with compelling positioning and key selling points that differentiate our data capabilities in the marketplace as they manifest through our numerous platform products
- Turn value propositions into effective sales enablement material including pitch decks, talking points/FAQs, case studies
- Run commercial training workshops as the lead presenter and orchestrator of content in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Lead the gathering marketplace intelligence and conduct competitive analysis to inform Product and Sales and enhance product roadmap
- Be the product and market expert for Marketing teams by providing strategic input on press releases, bylines, webinars, speakerships, and other marketing activations
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 8-10 years of professional experience with 3-4 years in product marketing and 3-4 years in the advertising technology industry, particularly with a focus on data
- Strong understanding of the digital or TV advertising ecosystems and emerging technologies
- Experience engaging closely with technical product managers and strategic customers as a thought partner for roadmap prioritization and messaging approach
- Experience evaluating data products and analyzing market dynamics to drive product and marketing strategy
- Superb project management skills to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously and independently drive outcomes
- Top notch presentation and communication skills to be able to convey complex technical capabilities in an easily understandable way
- Demonstrated success leading positioning and value prop creation for complex projects including alteration of messaging for very different customer segments
- Proven consultative approach to solving problems and addressing new opportunities within your team and cross-functionally, and a laser-sharp audience focus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving and exciting, but at times, ambiguous environment
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree preferred