Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
To support Xandr’s continuous growth, we are looking for a Director of Pricing & Analytics to join our Finance Team, reporting to the VP Finance & Analytics. The ideal candidate is analytical and quantitative, has a deep understanding of pricing & revenue dynamics, knows how to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and can work directly with senior executives. You will own the pricing function, and a Pricing Manager will report to you. You will be a key leader responsible for all aspects of pricing – strategy, analytics and operations – in a highly visible role impacting and influencing our most strategic deals.
- Develop and continuously improve pricing guidelines for all our product lines
- Collaborate with Finance, Product and Sales leaders to devise scalable pricing strategies and fee structures
- Collaborate with our Billing Product team to implement innovative pricing levers
- Closely support and influence Sales teams to maximize deals value
- Manage pricing exception processes for our largest/bespoke deals
- Leverage pricing analytics techniques on large datasets to help your team deliver high quality analysis in relation to revenue initiatives and strategic pricing projects
- BS or BA with a strong emphasis and understanding of quantitative disciplines. MBA or MSc in a quantitative discipline a plus
- 7+ years of experience in Analytics, Pricing or Finance
- Experience working with large data sets and creating custom models
- High proficiency in Excel modeling, SQL and Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to deliver actionable insights to executive teams in a consultative manner
- Experience managing people
- Ability to influence pricing decisions at all levels (from account managers to exec level)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.