Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Inventory Pricing & Yield team is looking for a Digital Inventory Analyst who is motivated and ready to immerse themselves into the ever-changing world of digital media. The primary focus of the Digital Inventory Analyst role is to evaluate and forecast sales opportunities, manage, track, and optimize our inventory, and work closely with sales operations to drive yield.
- Analytics: Manage daily/weekly/monthly analytical reporting, enabling the business to operate transparently and efficiently while capitalizing on product insights to track revenue success/opportunities
- Reporting: Manage ad hoc reports to internal stakeholders and communicate insights in a clear and concise manner
- Communication: Build relationships with internal stakeholders across the Sales, Operations, Finance, and Product teams
- Responsible for reviewing and approving advertising campaigns by managing ad inventory levels to assist in campaign optimization
- Present recommendations to a variety of audiences, such as Senior Management, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning, in a verbal or written manner
- Generate reports to monitor inventory trends and translate into actionable insights
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to be able to understand the inventory, reporting and workflow needs
- Identify and implement Inventory Management related workflow and technology enhancements to support scaling the business
- Collaborate with various constituents and business groups to gather reporting/analysis requirements and to drive a data-driven culture
- Prepare, manage, and distribute standard daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for Senior Management teams, using various reporting tools
- Minimum of 1-2 years of digital media experience; preferably in inventory and sales operations
- Prioritize multiple projects appropriately, communicate timelines and project progress effectively
- Experience in manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends, and recognizing discrepancies in data streams using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
- Experience with the following digital ad systems: Operative, FreeWheel, and Yieldex
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, multi-task, and prioritize accordingly to deliver on multiple projects over multiple timelines with flawless customer-centric focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communications
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.