Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Associate Director of Product for Measurement & Attribution is a strategic, high-impact leadership role responsible for owning the product roadmap to drive innovation in our measurement products.
You will be responsible for leading product initiatives from inception through execution.
The right candidate will bring strong product management skills, coupled with a passion for data and insights and a solid understanding of how predictive analytics can be valuable to businesses.
Successful individuals will possess the business acumen to prioritize initiatives and work with stakeholders and senior management to drive alignment on priorities and tradeoffs.
If you have these experiences coupled with intellectual curiosity, a team-oriented mentality, and a natural ability to fit into our dynamic culture, you're an ideal candidate.
- Own the Product roadmap to support Xandr's measurement strategy from idea inception to final delivery, working with UX, Engineering, and Data Science on product discovery, requirements, and project plans to drive timely execution towards launch
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to ensure alignment on product strategy and areas of investment, as well as to provide visibility into development status and progress towards milestones
- Communicate the measurement roadmap to the product and engineering leadership team exposing risks and tradeoffs
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement teams on Go-to-Market plans that provide sales with positioning and key points of differentiation
- Act as the voice of the customer, ensuring that development efforts maintain a customer-centric focus and approach
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts across Xandr
- Track product performance against KPIs and collect usage analysis and customer feedback to inform product development plans.
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferable in the Ad-tech space
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Degree(s) in Marketing, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics all a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships across cross-functional teams, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and Insights
- Expertise communicating progress at each phase of development as appropriate, including published roadmaps, requirements and other information
- Ability to manage the big picture combined with strong attention to detail
- Experience breaking down complex problems into steps that drive product development
- Experience driving initiatives across cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to drive results
- The curiosity, humility, and intellectual energy to constantly extend your knowledge
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.