Xandr is looking for an experienced Associate Director with a programmatic trading background to build and enhance operational rigor and streamline internal and external workflow for the most advanced programmatic trading team in the industry. The Associate Director of Trading will oversee a team responsible for helping our clients execute on delivering programmatic budgets and driving strong business outcomes through innovative problem solving and data driven insights.
The individual will also play a key role in developing the Customer Success organization; supporting and expanding service offerings, developing world class scalable processes and ensuring excellence in execution and delivery of trading services and advisory.
About the team:
Customer Success is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Managing and hiring a team of high achieving Programmatic Traders; promoting professional advancement through training and coaching
- Overseeing overall client delivery, performance vs. KPI’s, optimizations, and test initiatives
- Leading and supporting the execution of new product capabilities with external stakeholders and across the trading team
- Owning relationships with programmatic agency teams and decision makers, from trading teams to directors
- Collaborating with Invest Trading leaders to structure trading operations across the US and helping to stand up a global trading practice
- Partnering cross functionally with Commercial, Product, Engineering, Analytics and Services stakeholders to align team operations with broader organization
- Collaborating with trading and trading advisory teams globally to ensure consistency of processes and practices.
- Preparing and presenting internal and client facing communications with key stakeholders
About your skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of direct people management experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing programmatic trading teams
- Demonstrable use and knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on experience using programmatic buy platforms
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to translate complex data and technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Deep knowledge of the operational complexities of demand side clients, including agencies
- Ability to translate complex ideas into actionable, scalable solutions
- Ability to wear many hats, adapt and quickly pivot, and operate in an extremely fast pace environment
- Demonstrable experience building structure during ambiguity
- Experience in driving a high performing and collaborative culture