As an Account Manager you'll help customers successfully manage their programmatic ad campaigns and adopt Xandr ad products and technology. Our Account Mangers help drive revenue, provide business support and work with Account Directors to manage and grow a key portfolio of accounts. We seek candidates who are consultative and jump at the opportunity to advise clients on industry trends, ways to use Xandr technology solutions and how to optimize their ad spend to drive value. You are analytical, detail-oriented, proactive with a skill for multi-tasking and self-starting. This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for problem solving and is seeking a role with direct and significant impact on the short and long-term success of the company. Excellent communication and analytical skills, including the ability to get to the root of a problem, are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently. The individual needs to be able to breakdown complex technology and explain it with simplicity and have a natural interest in business drivers.
About the team:
The Agencies and Advertisers team is the commercial organization tasked with the revenue performance of the Xandr Invest DSP and its suite of products. The team is comprised of the Sales and Account Management teams that are assigned to our most strategic clients such as agency holding companies, ad tech partnerships, and direct marketers. The team is driven by creating long-term and sticky partnerships to drive value for both Xandr and our DSP clients. The team has extensive knowledge of both our suite of products, but more importantly, of what our clients want and need from us to be successful. They are experts in account planning, client strategy and consulting, and in prospecting, cross-selling, and up-selling revenue-driving opportunities to meet and exceed team and Xandr’s corporate goals. We are seeking passionate and driven people who can foster strong client relationships and meet commercial objectives while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and help grow key accounts. You will be a key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, tech stack implementation, campaign optimization, and quarterly business planning
- Partner with Account Directors to help grow client relationships and handle day-to-day business requests, ensuring quick and efficient responses
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Use knowledge of Xandr platform and data offerings, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve with the client and internal teams
- Provide support in tracking, resolving and/or escalating client issues, while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
About Your Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
- 2-3 years of relevant job experience; work in SaaS and/or Ad Tech a plus; whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or end-advertiser
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets