Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Agencies and Advertisers team is the commercial organization tasked with the revenue performance of the Xandr Invest DSP and its suite of products. The team is comprised of the Sales and Account Management teams that are assigned to our most strategic clients such as agency holding companies, ad tech partnerships, and direct marketers. The team is driven by creating long-term and sticky partnerships to drive value for both Xandr and our DSP clients. The team has extensive knowledge of both our suite of products, but more importantly, of what our clients want and need from us to be successful. They are experts in account planning, client strategy and consulting, and in prospecting, cross-selling, and up-selling revenue-driving opportunities to meet and exceed team and Xandr’s corporate goals. We are seeking passionate and driven people who can foster strong client relationships and meet commercial objectives while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and help grow key accounts. You will be a key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, tech stack implementation, campaign optimization, and quarterly business planning
- Partner with Account Directors to help grow client relationships and handle day-to-day business requests, ensuring quick and efficient responses
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Use knowledge of Xandr platform and data offerings, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve with the client and internal teams
- Provide support in tracking, resolving and/or escalating client issues, while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- 1-3 years of relevant job experience; work in SaaS and/or Ad Tech a plus; whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or end-advertiser
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.