Engagement Manager/ Account manager
Xandr is seeking a bright, highly motivated and skilled Engagement Manager (Mumbai- based) to manage and grow Xandr Monetize business in India.
This hybrid role will need to manage existing accounts, help close strategic new opportunities and assist with any other market growth activities (e.g. strategy, marketing, events, etc.) The Engagement Manager must have a mix of revenue driving, technology, and consultative skills. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated commercial and project execution skillsets.
About Xandr in India:
Xandr already has large media partnerships in India and is poised for growth through a combination of right products, strategy and relationships. We are building the marketplace in India, so this role will work with other team members that will be joining Xandr India in 2021 and beyond.
Xandr in RoA:
The role will also work closely with the Rest of Asia (RoA) team for guidance and support. RoA team is a motivated and results-oriented team that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We cover the gamut of developing new opportunities through to nurturing existing client relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them to manage and grow their digital advertising business. We’re passionate about expanding the Xandr business into new markets and growing and developing teams.
About the job:
- New Business - assist in strategic new business opportunities and play a key role in the sales process
- Account Management - independently own/manage all relationships with our India clientele, responsible for quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Delight customers and prospects through quick and superior service – own basic platform related activities (creating users, tags, pulling reports, troubleshooting deals etc) by being hands-on with Xandr Monetize.
- Drive long-term partnership value by understanding clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Deeply understand the customer’s business to identify how best to leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr platform and help them meet their objectives
- Market Growth – work with team members that are driving India-related initiatives
- Work closely with the Solutions Consulting team to align on projects required to achieve long term customer success
- Work closely with global teams, especially Singapore
- Key publisher clients are based in Mumbai and Delhi-NCR. When corporate decision is made to resume work-related travel, around 10-15% of travel a month is expected.
About your skills and experience:
- 6-7 years of commercial experience in AdTech industry in India with agencies/SSPs/brands/publishers. Strong relationships in publisher/ broadcaster space is desirable.
- Some technical experience and ability and willingness to be hands-on with the platform. This is necessary to be able to work independently and provide superior customer experience.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Skilled in evaluating opportunities and influencing stakeholders
- Strong track record of building and maintaining senior-level client relationships to growing accounts of all sizes
- Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate
- Record of going above and beyond
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- Ability to converse in English and Hindi
- Ability and willingness to understand complex technology and convey the message to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of APIs particularly RESTful and MySQL is desired but not mandatory (we can teach you)
This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for problem solving and is seeking a role with direct and significant impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. Excellent communication and analytical skills, including the ability to persuade and the ability to exercise good judgment independently are crucial to success. Ability to be flexible and resourceful are key to thriving in the role. You will also have the opportunity to learn on the job from one of the pioneering organisations in the programmatic space.
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing yourknowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so thatyou can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools