Xandr, is looking for a Account Manager to spearhead our business efforts with Agencies, Marketers & Publishers in Mexico. The Account Manager will be responsible for evangelizing, closing and driving adoption of Xandr Technology across marketers, agency & publishers teams. The individual will own strategic responsibilities for new business strategy and pipeline development, whilst championing customer needs to Xandr Product and Services teams.
This role is perfect for someone with great ambition, hunger for success and who is seeking an exciting role with direct and significant impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently.
- Achieve sales targets, own and drive pipeline development, setup account plans and deliver high customer satisfaction
- Manage strategic initiatives and projects and coordinate regional resources to deliver
- Leverage relationships to grow business partnerships; optimizing for shared goals and objectives
- Learn Xandr programmatic technology and the ecosystem through our world-class training programs, leveraging this to serve as the programmatic expert to clients, providing technical/business knowledge and data-driven insights to drive increased programmatic spend
- Effectively navigate complex competitive & political situations to develop deep, positive relationships with competitive stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Services&Product Support team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful onboarding and create upsell opportunities
- Work with field marketing to develop and assist in events for buyers&sellers where appropriate