Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
This role will support the HR Operations & Analytics team, including processing employee transactions, troubleshooting employee issues, and data reporting. Additionally, this role will be a strategic partner to HRBPs through delivering research-based recommendations on topics including diversity and inclusion, talent development, and program evaluation. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have strong quantitative skills and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Processing employee transactions in HR Systems
- Responding to employee questions and troubleshooting issues
- Producing reports from HR Systems
- Analyzing data to spot trends in turnover, diversity and inclusion, org health
- Analyzing processes and suggest improvements where appropriate
- Coordinating with HR Business Partners for special projects and mass activity
- Maintaining prebuilt dashboards and modifying as necessary to suit the shifting needs of the organization
- Presenting monthly and quarterly dashboard for HRBPs and executive leaders
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in HR working with data & systems with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and working with data sets
- Experience communicating with employees of all levels, including senior leaders
- Experience gathering feedback from users, interpreting results and spotting trends
- A can-do attitude and desire to learn new tools and systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- Experience designing data products such as dashboards, reports, and providing data analysis
- 1+ year experience working with business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, or Looker
- Experience with task or ticketing management systems (Jira, ZenDesk, Zoho, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and offer scaled solutions, oriented both short- and long-term
- Experience working with datasets, performing analysis, and building and maintaining tables
- Strong ability to understand complex systems and processes, and curiosity to discover the root cause of an issue
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
In compliance with Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,” we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Colorado. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Xandr's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $xxx,xxx - $xxx,xxx salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Xandr provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).