Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Responsible for serving as the Compensation Partner to deliver strategic compensation support to assigned business unit.
- Serve as the Compensation Partner to deliver strategic compensation support to assigned Business Unit(s)
- Technology: Engineering, Data, Product, Customer Success
- Provide consultation and advice to the clients on Xandr’s compensation strategy, policies, programs, and communications
- Responsible for administering and interpreting the Xandr Compensation plan
- Partner with HRBP’s and Talent Acquisition for all compensation activities related to their functions
- Prepare and analyze proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
- New Hire salary recommendations, internal transfers, off-cycle increases, promotions
- Analyze and review job evaluations and recommend appropriate job alignment
- Prepare job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties, and requirements
- Participate in Market Pricing activities to review compensations surveys and ensure Xandr is remaining competitive with its salaries
- Assist in maintaining different systems for US and International employees to ensure accuracy of compensation data, job keys, bonus targets, etc.
- Respond to compensation inquiries in the Compensation Inbox within a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally to ensure consistency across Xandr HR and the business
- Create Compensation Review cycle files and conduct audits post-effective date (compensation data, title, career step, etc.)
- Prepare and/or audit Special Payment files for processing to ensure accuracy
- Assist with ad-hoc requests and reporting needs
- 5-8 years of experience in HR/Compensation
- Bachelor's Degree desired or equivalent experience
- Ability to handle superior level of confidentiality concerning employee information
- Impeccable attention to detail and professionalism
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills, resourceful and proactive
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills preferred
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
In compliance with Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,” we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Colorado. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Xandr's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $79,000 - $184,000 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Xandr provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program