Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Xandr Technical Account Manager is responsible for engaging with clients to assist in the development and execution of a project plan or partnership that will enable our customers to be amazingly successful at running their business through our enterprise software platform. This entails architecting solutions, project managing an implementation and consulting with customers so that they achieve their objectives and capitalize on the vast new possibilities created by real-time bidding.
Customer Success is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
- Become a product and domain expert, and share that expertise with customers
- Work closely with our Commercial Partners to move existing businesses to our product suite and help customers create new businesses on the Xandr Platform
- Analyze campaign and Advertiser performance and offer recommendations for improvements
- Deeply understand the customers’ business to help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr Platform
- Become a Trusted Advisor to your clients helping them to meet their business goals leveraging Xandr Platform Technology
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to Product Management
- Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
- 4 - 6 years of work experience in a client facing, advisory role
- Programmatic or technical consulting experience preferred
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
- You believe in not only serving our customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions
- You look for novel solutions to complex problems and are not discouraged easily when facing roadblocks.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program