We are seeking a dynamic customer-focused Senior Executive to lead our International Services Group outside of North America. As a key member of the leadership team, you will be focused functionally on leading the Services group and driving client success through our service offerings. You must also be able to contribute strong general management skills, strategic perspectives and business acumen to a group that is leading the growth and development of our business across 5 continents and 300+ employees.
Functionally, the Services team represents the largest staff group in the Xandr international business, and this role will require both direct accountability for staff groups in EMEA, whilst developing best practices, knowledge sharing and service solutions that have global buy-in. Links back into the North American business to deliver global solutions are essential, and a proven track record of delivery and influence within global organisations is key.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to successfully manage direct functional reporting, whilst encouraging closer collaboration, accountability and ownership of financial and corporate goals within the regional organisations of which the Services team members are a part. Demonstrating strong leadership, alignment, cooperation and ownership in conjunction with peers representing global functional groups, and regional market owners who set and align local strategy, is critical to setting both this role and our international business up for success.
About the job
• Work with the international leadership team and local markets to evolve and drive our go-to-market (GTM) strategy
• Partner with commercial leaders to generate tangible business results and return on investment
• Direct accountability for Services staff groups in EMEA region, ensuring integrated GTM decision making
• Provide leadership and direction to the Services functions, developing service offerings that help customers unlock the full potential of their businesses
• Develop deep links to the North American business, extending aligning and influencing global operating models and best practices
• Ensure the establishment and maintenance of cross region best practices and centers of excellence required to execute the GTM strategy
• Lead the team’s professional development and continue building the team by recruiting top talent, keeping the talent engaged/motivated and enabling growth/career pathing
• Evolve Services model, and launch of new business appropriate service models as the GTM plans evolve
• Single point of escalation in EMEA, with authority to manage all in region resourcing decisions and management of regional cost budget
• Strive for operational excellence and scale by continually evaluating what is driving the best results and implementing operational improvements
• Deepen influence with clients through executive level and strategic engagement and serve as high-level escalation point
• Partner with Product to understand the value of new products and evangelise solutions/features both internally and externally
• Responsible for evolving the Services Culture to support development and retention, in a way that complements the goals of the wider organisation
Your skills and experience
• Significant experience leading a services team or similar function at an executive level with accountability for results over numerous business cycles
• Experience building and implementing service offerings in high-growth, B2B software, and technology industries
• Track record in managing complex interdependencies across geographies and markets and understanding the dynamics of managing multiple stakeholders in a matrixed structure
• Proven record of partnering with commercial and cross functional teams, demonstrating ownership of commercial outcomes that contribute to the organisations achievement of revenue targets and strategic commercial goals
• Subject matter expert on customers, the industry and the competitive landscape
• Track record as a key leader, acknowledged by colleagues for providing strong collaboration, influence and consensus building skills across international markets
• Works extremely well across groups, who at times have conflicting priorities or points of view
• Outstanding communication skills: one-on-one, presentation and content building, with track record for teaching others these critical skills
• BA/BS degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred but not required
More about the team
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity, that deeply impact upon the commercial outcomes of our business. Together, with the commercial teams we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others and growing our business. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help both Xandr and the client achieve their goals. Digital advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here