We are looking for a Sourcer/Researcher to join our global sourcing team based in our EMEA/JPAC region.
In this role, you will source for a variety of roles across Xandr’ EMEA and JAPAC regions, designing and delivering creative, customized search strategies for our hiring teams.
About the job:
- Partner with Recruiters and HR business partners to understand business objectives and talent needs
- Proactively identifies passive candidates by utilizing a variety of sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, candidate databases, social media, Diversity Outreach contact lists, and employee referrals.
- Ensure adequate pipeline levels to meet current and anticipated needs. Analyze pipeline health and articulate prospect-to-hire ratio.
- Present qualified candidates to recruiters and hiring managers
- Manage prospects and manage multiple searches supporting several recruiters at any one time.
- Generates candidate leads through extensive name generation research, relationship building, networking, and complex internet searches
- Works closely with the recruiters to develop and execute attraction strategies that leverage social media, email campaigns, and targeted communication aimed at generating candidate flow and building talent communities.
- Participate in and help drive diversity attraction strategies to engage a diverse workforce.
- Provide excellent candidate management; conduct phone screens to evaluate potential opportunities, conducts candidate update calls to follow up on process and ensure closure that leaves candidates with a positive experience with Xandr.
- Provides market intelligence to recruiters on the labor market that helps keep managers informed and set realistic expectations.
- Continually expands & documents network of websites, user groups, blogs and other resources where talent can be found.
About your skills and experience:
- Solid sourcing or full cycle recruiting experience, with a mix of agency/RPO with a strong preference for digital media,programmatic, adtech or AdOps
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, Hiretual, GitHub, etc.
- Experience with Phenom People (CRM) and WorkDay or Taleo (ATS) a plus.
- Comfort with metrics to measure health of candidate funnel and ability to analyze metrics to determine required shifts for success
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volume sourcing activities for various professional levels
- Ability to stay organized and handle competing priorities
- Strong communication skills to set and maintain expectations
- Strong research skills using Boolean, X-ray searches, etc.
- Excellent English, any additional European language will be a plus
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Xandr is proud to offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours! Our diversity in action:
- Partnering with Path Forward to offer returnships to help caregivers reenter the workforce
- Sharing feedback openly through roundtable discussions on how to make progress on our Diversity & Inclusion goals
- Galvanizing diversity and inclusion through our affinity groups (including OutNexus, Xandr Women’s Network, Xandr Latino Alliance and BlackNexus to name just a few!)
- Partnering with Fairygodboss to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech