In this role, you will have the opportunity to build high impact relationships with recruiters and hiring managers through seamless coordination and delivery of a best-in-class selection experience. The position is a 12 months FTC ( maternity cover).
Before the candidate is hired you will create the job requisition and work with the recruiter to get the job posted. After a candidate is hired, you will play a key role onboarding with details and documentation, updating our internal systems and liaising between the new hire and key internal partners across functions.
You will support new hires on their first day and guide them through new joiner orientation, ensuring a positive and productive first day experience.
You will play a key role in the Xandr HR team based in London and undertake HR Administrative processes and projects to further develop your organizational and HR skills.
About the job:
• Create job descriptions in Applicant Tracking system (ATS)
• Manage the candidate interview experience
• Track employee interviews using internal ticketing system (Jira)
• Schedule high volume of phone and in-person interviews globally within defined SLAs through Outlook and our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Plan and arrange candidate and interviewer travel as needed including processing candidate reimbursements
• When in the office, provide an outstanding onsite interview experience, greeting candidates, providing office tours and managing the day of interview itinerary.
• Schedule interview debriefs and ensure timely collection of interview feedback forms.
• Build and maintain strong relationships and excellent professional communication with candidates, recruiting colleagues, and Hiring Managers to seamlessly execute the end-to-end process.
• Set up new hires in systems prior to their first day
• Work with IT, Payroll, HR Operations, and benefits to get new hires set up for first day.
• Manage pre-hire through first day new hire experience
• Prepare and send Welcome Email to new hires to collect necessary onboarding documentation (e.g., new hire questionnaire, P45/46, payroll and benefits enrolment forms) Conduct Right to Work checks for UK employees
• Produce supporting documentation for visa applications Produce employment verification letters
• Organize and maintain personnel records and update internal HRIS systems as required
• Ad hoc project and admin support for Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners
• Answer employee questions about People-related issues and processing using internal ticketing system (Jira).
• Progress HR Administration activities related to changes to benefits or other activities during an employee’s time with us.
• Manage, support, and/or participate in special projects or events as assigned by preparing presentations, updating project timelines, creating and updating deliverables, creating and updating status reports, creating and updating reference and training and self-service help materials.
About your skills and experience:
• Relevant similar experience in HR, or similar high volume operational or administrative work experience
• Project management and project coordination experience
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, video-conferencing tools e.g. WebEx and OneDrive.
• Passion for providing outstanding service to stakeholders and an ability to build and maintain strong relationships and rapport with all levels of the business
• Ability to communicate in writing and orally in a professional and concise manner while handling confidential and sensitive information tactfully and appropriately
• Knack for learning complex processes quickly and track record of operational excellence while managing competing priorities with excellent judgement
• Flexibility with an ability to adapt to unique, in-the-moment on the job challenges or with systems.
• Previous experience in Applicant Tracking Systems and / or Human Resources Information Systems a plus but not required
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal while we work from home
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements