The Senior Manager, Trading advisory is a player/coach role. This person is responsible for managing and growing a team of high-achieving Trading advisors. This team is dedicated to supporting our clients in planning and media buying in the Xandr DSP.
The Senior Manager will play a key role in developing excellence in the Trading advisory team, support our strategy, grow and develop our client base and consultative processes to ensure excellence in execution and client engagement by the team.
We are looking for someone passionate about media buying, solving complex problems and eager to make a direct impact on both the short and long-term success of the business, clients and the team. The Seniro Manager must have the ability to understand and influence media plans, trading strategies, explain and teach it with simplicity, and drive strategic conversations, while managing a team of direct reports.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on our platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategises to help them achieve their goals. Technology can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
• Manage a team of highly achieving Trading advisors for greatest business impact
• Ability to be a player as well as coach and provide services and consulting to clients while defining best practices
• Develop media planning and trading advisory capabilities in Northern EMEA and provide visibility to management
• Partner with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and other Services stakeholders to align team operations with the larger organisation
• Become the escalation point for your team’s clients and diffuse challenging situations
• Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery
• Strong ability to translate complex data and technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Ability to recognise opportunities to create stickiness and use Xandr trading advisory resources as a USP.
• Become trusted advisor to our clients and internal stakeholders
• Drive a high performing culture
• Coach, nurture and develop the team
About your skills and experience:
• Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role responsible for developing complex accounts
• Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Experience with media planning and buying (DSPs, agency structure, …)
• Deep knowledge of the advertising budget allocation and operational challenges faced by trading teams.
• Experience in coaching others and driving high performing culture
• Educated to a degree level at the minimum, MSc or MBA is a strong advantage
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching and willing to share your knowledge to empower others
• You love challenging yourself to constantly improve
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You think long-term and care about solving big, systemic problems
• You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
• You care about people and you are driven to help them reach their potential
• You are motivated to develop as a future leader at Xandr
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program