Xandr is looking for a Senior Account Director to take overall responsibility for one of our most strategic clients alongside the commercial ownership of the regions that they operate in. As commercial lead you will drive strategy across the markets, continue to grow and build your clients business and own new business opportunities to maximise your clients demand in region.
About the team
The Adserver team is a high revenue-driven, results oriented sales team that manage our most strategic accounts. Our focus is to ensure our publisher clients maximise the full potential of their inventory capabilities through our cutting-edge technology solutions, strategic business consulting and positioning ourselves as thought-leaders. As regional experts we work with our clients to build regional strategies and we drive the execution of these buyside engagements.
About the role
• Drive the adoption of Xandr technology across the region by owning tri-party strategy with publishers and their advertisers and agencies.
• Drive long-term partnership value by developing a deep understanding of clients’ business, their challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape in market.
• Lead the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients and grow incremental business
• Take charge of clients’ accounts and play an essential project-lead role: delegate projects, monitor workflow and ensure on-time delivery and effective issue resolution
• Work closely and effectively with Services and Product to ensure best-in-class client service
• Effectively network with the accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth
• Represent the client needs with other functional teams and provide input to Product to help shape our development roadmap
QualificationsAbout your skills and experience:
• Relevant experience in a senior client service/account management role; ideally in SaaS and/or AdTech.
• Experience owning Enterprise clients preferred
• Record of going above and beyond, providing excellent client service and account management
• Solid negotiations skills with consultative and solutions – based sales experience
• Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
• Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate
• Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment
• Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and eye for improvement and new initiatives
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and share your knowledge to inspire others
• You like to take risks when looking for cutting edge solutions to complex problems
• You thrive working in a cross -functional team
• You enjoy mentoring other team members and sharing your experience and helping them develop new skills
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here