Xandr Work Placement: Analyst - Solution Consulting Industrial Placement (12 Month Internship starting in July 2021) - London
During your placement as an Analyst – Solution Consulting at Xandr, you will have the opportunity to engage with our clients to develop and execute project plans that will enable our customers to be successful at running their business on our enterprise software platform. This entails managing the implementation process and consulting with customers so they can achieve their objectives while capitalising on the vast new possibilities created by real-time advertising.
This role is perfect for someone who has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, is obtaining a quantitatively-oriented degree (of any variety) and who will thrive in an analytical, technically-oriented, and consultative role.
About the team:
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, helps ensure they are massively successful, and strategises to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring this to life for them.
About the job:
- Become a product and domain expert, and share that expertise with customers
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Account Management teams to identify opportunities to increase business growth and adoption of the Xandr platform
- Analyse campaign and publisher performance and offer recommendations for improvement
- Deeply understand our customers’ businesses to consult on how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr platform
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to internal resources as needed to resolve customer issues
- Receive mentorship and help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
About your skills:
- You are pursuing an undergraduate degree and can commit your penultimate year to a 12-month placement commencing in the summer of 2021
- You love to learn about new technology and are genuinely excited to explore how technology works
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams
- You are skilled at communicating in a clear and concise manner. You are collaborative, energetic and able to communicate effectively to solve problems
- You have outstanding customer service skills, with a desire to understand customers’ challenges and expectations, and astonish them with excellence in service
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools