The Xandr Senior Analyst role is responsible for engaging with clients to drive the development and execution of projects that will enable our customers to be remarkably successful at running their business on our marketplace product offering. This entails architecting solutions, project managing implementation and technical consulting with customers so that they achieve their objectives and capitalize on the vast new possibilities within our marketplace.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsessed about making them successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
* Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Account Management teams to increase business growth and adoption of the Xandr platform
* Deeply understand the customers’ business to help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr platform
* Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
* Analyse campaign and publisher performance and offer recommendations for improvement
* Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to internal resources as needed to resolve customer issues
Skills & Qualifications:
* Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
* Outstanding communication, presentation, and organisational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
* Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
*Demonstrable interest in one or more of the following: MySQL, APIs or Python
* Beneficial: Proven experience in the ad-tech industry and technologies that empower clients to efficiently sell their ad inventory (media packaging, process automation and operational excellence).
More about you:
* You have relevant experience in a technical or consultative role
* You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
* You care about solving big, systemic problems.
* You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem