Senior Manager, Operations – Xandr International
Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Working with the cross functional leadership team of Xandr’s International business, the Senior Manager International Operations will lead critical global initiatives spanning Commercial, Services, Finance and HR disciplines. Reporting to the SVP International, the successful candidate will develop highly trusted relationships with senior leaders across the business, helping them to make meaningful change within and across functions, through exceptional project management skills and high levels of personal drive.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate how they have positively impacted organisational development with such skills in the past and have a desire to learn and grow a diverse skillset in a technology orientated, multicultural and international environment.
- Serve as a strategic and operational business partner with the Xandr International Leadership Team.
- Influence strategic direction and drives business productivity, efficiency and operations through innovation and relentless execution.
- Leverage technology solutions, system enhancements and process reengineering to streamline and improve operational efficiency.
- Drive people and organization capability improvement through integrated reward and training processes.
- Develop and apply data-driven metrics to evaluate operational effectiveness at the BU, regional and global level.
- Provide function-specific and/or cross-functional support to enhance business operations effectiveness and efficiency.
And on functional level you will:
- Stand up operations and initiatives within the Business Units, work along-side other operations stakeholders to implement initiatives that drive process improvements and enablement within a BU and more broadly across the organization.
- Identify, develop, and execute enterprise-wide programs and initiatives that require alignment and participation across BUs, regions and functions.
- Support Corporate and Commercial matters by improving processes, standing up operational initiatives and implementing policies both within the Legal team and company-wide to minimize operational risk.
- Stand up operations and initiatives to enhance processes, reporting and communications across teams within Finance, the Business Units, other business enablement functions and our customers.
- Provide process and system support and advice to ensure operations projects, initiatives and processes benefit from shared technology. Identify new, cutting edge and state-of-the-art technologies/applications that would benefit the organization.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
- 3-5 years of experience in developing, improving and implementing processes
- 3-5 years of experience in running business processes across regions
- Strong ability to drive projects’ effectiveness and process improvement
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders and across regions
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in medium-size company
- Ability to collaborate across functions and regions
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with financial data and communicating data insights.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Process improvements and project management certifications will be a plus
- Experience with complex dashboards and data analytics tools will be a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.