The Senior Analyst, Technical Support solves complex problems for our customers. They exhibit a passion for troubleshooting and finding the root cause. This role is perfect for someone who is interested in all things digital, providing customer service, solving complex problems, simplifying workflows, while always learning and teaching in the supportive environment of one of the world's largest ad tech companies.
About the job:
- Deliver post-implementation product support to Xandr’s partners and customers
- Become a domain expert on product and server-side integrations such as OpenRTB protocols, and share that expertise with customers’ technical contacts.
- Manage customer support cases daily, which includes verifying product issues, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, resolving the issue and communicating the resolution to the client
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Develop an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions to share with colleagues both locally and overseas
- Provide assistance when needed and share product knowledge with Client Services team members.
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and handle customer escalations of technical issues with engineering resources as needed.
Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and collaboration abilities
Passion for learning new technologies
Able to proactively achieve goals while being an excellent team player
Must be fluent in English
Bonus: Experience with OpenRTB protocols