Xandr is looking for a Senior Account Manager to take overall responsibility for a portfolio of clients in one of most strategic markets in Northern Europe. As a Senior Account Manager you will develop a deep understanding of the Xandr platform, provide business consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify business opportunities within existing accounts, and drive revenue by delivering on client business objectives.
About the team
The Adserver team is a revenue-driven, results oriented sales team that manage our most strategic accounts. Our focus is to ensure our publisher clients maximise the full potential of their inventory capabilities through our cutting-edge technology solutions, strategic business consulting and positioning ourselves as thought-leaders. As regional experts we work with our clients to build regional strategies and partner closely with our buy-side team to drive demand.
About the role
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing a deep understanding of clients’ business, their challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape in market.
- Take day to day charge of clients’ accounts and play an essential project-management role: ensuring on-time delivery and effective issue resolution
- Work closely and effectively with Services and Product to ensure best-in-class client service
- Effectively network with the accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth
- Represent the client needs with other functional teams and Xandr leadership and provide input to Product shape our development roadmap
- Manage the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients.
About your skills and experience:
• Relevant experience in a client service/account management role; ideally in SaaS and/or AdTech.
• Experience owning Enterprise clients preferred
• Record of going above and beyond, providing excellent client service and account management at all levels from C-Level to Ad-ops.
• Experience of being part of cross-functional project teams
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
• Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate
• Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment
• Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and eye for improvement and new initiatives
More about you
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and share your knowledge to inspire others
• You like to take risks when looking for cutting edge solutions to complex problems
• You thrive working in cross -functional teams
• You enjoy mentoring other team members and sharing your experience and helping them develop new skills