Xandr is looking for a Sales Manager to join the Northern Europe Marketplace team, based in our London Office.
The role of the Marketplace team is to package, promote and take to market Publisher curated products to buyers in the market.
The Sales Manager will collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive incremental revenue streams for Xandr’s Publisher clients, alongside customised media & supply solutions for Agencies.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of buyer’s goals and objectives, alongside experience in working either within or in partnership with Agency Holding Companies. Both experience in programmatic advertising as well as existing buy-side relationships within the industry are essential to success
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-paced company and play an active role in the building of a new strategic function for Xandr.
About the job
• Work closely with Xandr’s publisher team to identify opportunities for sellers to grow revenue by working closely with the key stakeholders at the agency holding companies
• Cultivate and lead strong demand partner relationships to represent premium inventory across Northern Europe
• Use data and insights to recommend tactical promotions of supply (PMPs, Curated deals or new supply opportunities)
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
• Work closely with the Solutions Consulting Team to facilitate and implement custom deals between Xandr Publishers and buy-side clients
• Learn Xandr’s programmatic technology and the ecosystem through internal training programs, leveraging this to serve as the programmatic expert to clients, providing technical/business knowledge and data-driven insights to drive increased programmatic spend
• Provide analytical insights and reporting to buyers to highlight opportunities and drive incremental spend
• Troubleshooting existing deals and campaigns as well as identifying revenue blockers for existing clients
• Effectively navigate complex competitive & political situations to develop deep, positive relationships with competitive stakeholders
• Collaborate with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful onboarding and create upsell opportunities
• Strong relevant experience in the digital sector, preferably programmatic
• Relevant media sales exposure, either selling into media agencies or working with sellers while at a media agency in a media buying or planning role
• Existing buy-side relationships
• Demonstratable record of exceeding sales quotas
• Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
• Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology-enabled advertising solutions
• Able to take accountability, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate
• Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and eye for improvement and new initiatives