Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr is looking for Product Manager with a proven track record to join our Clearing House product team. The successful candidate will participate in the development of the product strategy and the building roadmaps, and run assigned product initiatives. They will inform product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, take products to market, and be responsible for commercial success. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that owns and develops innovative best-in-class client experiences centered around Xandr’s money movement capabilities.
Xandr is dedicated to one overarching goal: powering the advertising that powers the Internet. The Clearing House capability drives strategic initiatives with a particular focus on pricing, billing, invoicing, payments, finance and accounting treatments and processes. Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management and commercial experience and are expected to have deep subject area knowledge. We engage deeply with customers, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game changing innovations.
- Own the full product lifecycle for a portfolio of functionality for the Clearing House product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, commercialization, and rollout.
- Understand the key value drivers for the area of ownership and demonstrate progress against success metrics to ensure our products are delivering value as expected.
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively.
- Establish yourself as an expert on your functionality portfolio for external users as well as internal teams.
- 2-4 years of experience in a related professional area.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build consultative and effective relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external customers and partners.
- Experience driving behavior change in some capacity, like rolling out new organizational processes, or introducing internal tools for other team members to use.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Xandr and at customer/partner organizations.
- An understanding of business systems is a plus.
More About You
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program