Xandr is looking for a Senior Partner Account Manager to join the Northern Europe Marketplace team, based in our London Office.
They will be responsible for scoping, on-boarding and owning a book of business consisting of Xandr’s strategic DSP, SSP and data partners head quartered in Northern Europe.
Responsibility includes aligning internally on prioritisation of integrations, driving platform spend/revenue, cultivating client relationships, as well as the day-to-day ownership over the book of business.
We are seeking passionate and driven people who can foster strong client relationships and meet commercial objectives while thriving in team-oriented, fast-paced environments. They will also need to be a mastery of the digital ad technology ecosystem including the companies involved and industry trends. They are experts in documenting partnership and integration details to better collaborate with internal teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-paced company and play an active role in the building of a new strategic function for Xandr.
About the job
- Help internal business units’ scope new strategic partnerships, building out a pipeline of potential new partnerships for review
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day customer activity for your book of business of Northern European based data owners, DSPs, SSPs and Xandr Curate customers through structured joint business planning and execution against strategic priorities.
- Build, cultivate and nurture relationships throughout client’s organization to scale business partnership.
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
- Ensure client success and satisfaction with Xandr products and solutions. Provide feedback to product on needs and use cases to shape roadmap.
- Document key client initiatives for the benefit of internal stakeholders which includes Sales, Operations, Technical Integrations, Product, Legal, and Marketing.
- Manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery.
- 4+ years of relevant job experience
- Experience working in partnership management or other client-facing roles, ideally in ad tech
- Comfortable building and managing relationships at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to hit revenue targets in a fast paced and changing environment
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data
- Entrepreneurial mindset; ability to adapt to changing circumstances and manage priorities and expectations accordingly
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems
- You care about solving big, systemic problems
You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for clients
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools