Xandr is looking for a Marketplace Development Manager to join the Northern Europe Marketplace team, based in our London Office.
The role of the Marketplace team is to package, promote and take to buyers Xandr’s Publisher curated products.
The Marketplace Development Manager will support and coordinate with the wider Commercial teams in identifying and executing workstreams to further advertiser solutions around promoting Xandr’s publishers supply into buyers including media sales, curation products and media planning.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of both buyers and publishers’ goals and objectives, alongside experience in working either within or in partnership with Agency Holding Companies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-paced company and play an active role in the building of a new strategic function for Xandr.
About the job
• Work closely with Xandr’s publisher and buyside teams to identify opportunities for sellers to grow revenue by working closely with the key stakeholders at the agency holding companies
• Work in conjunction with internal teams on responding to buyside inquiries through undertaking research using specialist industry resources, identifying target audiences and media habits and preparing proposals
• Use data and insights to recommend tactical promotions of supply (PMPs, Curated deals or new supply opportunities)
• Develop sales collateral alongside Xandr’s Marketing and Communications teams
• Provide analytical insights and reporting to buyers to highlight opportunities and drive incremental spend
• Collaborate with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful onboarding and create upsell opportunities
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
• Work closely with the Solutions Consulting Team to facilitate and implement custom deals between Xandr Publishers and buy-side clients
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in the digital sector, preferably programmatic
• Relevant media exposure, either selling into media agencies or working with sellers while at a media agency in a media buying, planning or strategy role
• Broad knowledge of media channels with a familiarity of campaign evaluation metrics and media buying KPIs
• Excellent written communication skills
• Working knowledge of industry analytics tools (e.g. TGI, MOAT, Comscore, Nielsen)
• Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
• Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology-enabled advertising solutions
• Able to take accountability, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate
• Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and eye for improvement and new initiatives
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching
• You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems
• You care about solving big, systemic problems
You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for clients
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.