Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers. How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Manager of N.Europe Operations will lead both Local and Global initiatives tied to the Xandr Business in Northern Europe. Reporting to the N.Europe Managing Director, the successful candidate will work alongside local Leadership Teams to co-ordinate, co-manage and deliver against strategic projects and priorities. The nature of these initiatives span both local and global needs, focusing on crossfunctional workstreams between Product, Marketing, Commercial, Services and HR responsibilities. The successful candidate will have grounded experience in driving operational excellence, through collaborative approaches to project and change management, process/system implementation, alongside business tracking and reporting to showcase productivity and efficiency improvements.
• Serve as an operational business partner within the N.Europe Leadership team at Xandr.
• Work with go-to-market Teams in managing strategic projects, in partnership with cross functional teams from across the business.
• Ensure effective participation and communication of strategic initiatives across N.Europe
• Stand up effective business reporting and data driven insights against core business KPIs and strategic initiatives
• Ensure agendas and follow-ups from Leadership Team Meetings are timely, alongside support in building collateral for Internal Executive presentations
• Leverage technology solutions, system enhancements and process reengineering to streamline and improve operational efficiency.
• Provide function-specific and/or cross-functional support to enhance business operations effectiveness and efficiency.
• Work alongside N.Europe Managing Director to drive business continuity, efficiency and a collaborative approach to delivering against our strategic priorities
Your Skills and Experience
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
• 3 years + of experience in developing, improving and implementing processes
• Strong ability to drive projects’ effectiveness and process improvement
• Experience working with senior level stakeholders
• Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in mediumsize company
• Ability to collaborate across functions and regions
• Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with financial data and communicating data insights.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Process improvements and project management certifications will be a plus
• Experience with complex dashboards and data analytics tools will be a plus
• Comprehensive healthcare coverage
• Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
• Paid parental leave
• Fitness reimbursement
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
• Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
• Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
• Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
• Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
• Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.