Xandr is seeking an HR Business Partner (maternity cover) to support our APAC & LATAM teams. Based in London (currently remote), the ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels. A self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running in a complex, global organisation. You will work closely with managers and senior leaders to coach, challenge and support them as our business continues to evolve and scale.
- Working with strategic leaders on the organisation design for two regions.
- Partner with hiring managers, Recruiting, Finance, Tax and Legal for all matters related to people planning and organizational growth including engaging outside counsel in scoping of requirements to set up new entities and employ in new geographies
- Work on an international basis to support specialist teams to attract, develop and retain a diverse employee base.
- Provide pragmatic advice and coaching to line managers on the implementation of all people policies;
- Support line managers and lead on employee relations issues, both formal and informal
- Collaborate with the Global HR team to design globally vs. locally relevant policies where appropriate.
- Develop/drive succession and talent planning efforts that ensure teams have the talent needed to deliver on their strategy
- Manage and facilitate annual Performance Management/Compensation Review process
- International benefits management including market review, renewals, research and implementation of company benefits.
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Execute on talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans
- Manage all areas of employee relations for your client groups
Experience We Are Looking For
- Extensive experience in HR Business Partner and/or other relevant roles, preferably in a progressive, high growth environment
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to problem solve.
- Experience working in global organisations, specifically across EMEA, APAC & LATAM
- Accustomed to working closely with senior leaders as a strategic thought partner, with the ability to influence and challenge when needed
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with various types of HR Software (Applicant Tracking, HRIS, Performance Management, etc.).
- Adept at working with data and spreadsheets including pivot tables, etc.
- Proactive and solution-orientated.
- A thoughtful communicator, adjusting communication style and approach based on the audience and context
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple competing priorities
- Global mindset and willingness to work across international time zones
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience as an HR Business Partner responsible for organizations at scale, particularly the nuances of emerging/scaling markets
- Experience of benefits management
- Demonstrated experience with employee relations and familiarity with all aspects of the legal components involved
- Prior experience project managing or leading annual performance review process
- Experience managing annual compensation review process
- Experience working with team members from multiple countries
- Competent at challenging senior management on plans to ensure they are well thought through and achieve the business purpose
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Experience supporting cross functional technical and commercial teams.
This is a maternity cover role anticipated for 12 months.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements.
- CIPD Qualified
- Educated to degree standard but not necessarily a degree
- Family Policies
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellness
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family Lunch
- Tuition Aid Program