Xandr is looking for a Programmatic Account Director to join the Northern Europe buy-side team, within our growing London office.
The Account Director is responsible for working with our clients at all levels of their organisation, from C-level to Ad Ops, to retain and grow their business through identifying and solving problems to make them successful. Account Directors develop a deep understanding of the Xandr platform, provide business consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify business opportunities within existing accounts, and drive revenue by delivering on client business objectives.
The Independents Account Management team supports a portfolio of Independent AdTech clients of varying size and sophistication, many of whom represent the most sophisticated buyers using Xandr. This role will be focused on developing the relationships across specific Independent Partners with a goal of partnering with our clients to support the growth of their businesses by leveraging Xandr technology solutions and strategic business consulting.
The Account Director will partner closely with Commercial, Services, Product, and marketing organisations to drive client success and execute on account plans and priority workstreams.
About the team
The buy-side Commercial team is a driven and results-oriented organisation that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of agencies and advertisers to help them grow their digital advertising business.
About the role
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of clients’ business, their challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
- Develop and own key client initiatives and play a role in driving adoption of Xandr technologies
- Understand clients’ strategies, KPIs, goals and ROI metrics to identify risks to clients achieving their goals and develop risk mitigation plans
- Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients and grow incremental business
- Take charge of clients’ accounts and play an essential project-lead role: delegate projects, monitor workflow and ensure on-time delivery and effective issue resolution
- Work closely and effectively with Trading and Services to ensure best-in-class client service
- Effectively network with the accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth
- Actively promote Xandr’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue
- Drive new customer on-boarding through value selling in collaboration with the new business team
- Curate and communicate expertise based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories
- Represent the client needs with other functional teams and provide input to Product to help shape our development roadmap
About your skills and experience:
- Relevant experience in the digital sector, preferably programmatic
- Relevant client service / account management experience
- Experience working with Enterprise clients preferred
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising solutions
- Experience with growing and developing strategic accounts
- Able to take accountability, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Record of going above and beyond, providing excellent client service and account management
- Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and eye for improvement and new initiatives
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems
- You care about solving big, systemic problems
You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for clients
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools