New Business Account Director – London
The New Business Account Director will be responsible for driving revenue growth from new Video and CTV publishers acquisition.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new commercial opportunities with highly strategic video and CTV clients, with the end goal of driving revenue to the Xandr SSP. The Account Director will be focused on enhancing Xandr’s CTV footprint, deepening partnership with referenceable video publishers, and ensuring our roadmap delivers products helping video publishers and broadcasters maximise their revenue.
The New Business Account Director will be a passionate and driven individual who can source and foster strong client relationships, meet commercial objectives while thriving in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be an analytically driven, resourceful, and creative sales professional, who will enjoy the challenge of working for a fast-paced leading technology provider.
About the team:
The SSP Publisher team is the commercial organisation tasked with the revenue performance of the Xandr Monetize SSP and its suite of products. The team is comprised of the Sales and Account Management that are assigned to our most strategic publisher clients. The team is driven by creating long-term and sticky partnerships to drive value for both Xandr and our SSP clients. The team has extensive knowledge of our suite of products, but more importantly, of what our clients want and need from us to be successful. They are experts in client strategy and consulting, and in cross-selling, and up-selling revenue-driving opportunities to meet and exceed team and Xandr’s corporate goals.
About the job:
- Develop a video & CTV sales strategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Lead sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Work closely with Marketing to shape a go-to-market narrative, and be expert at articulating the story internally and externally
- Use knowledge of Xandr platform, data driven insights to assess business opportunities and create valuable solutions
- Contribute to help shape current and future Xandr products
- Liaise between the customer and internal team
About your skills and experience:
- Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role
- 5 years in sales or new business
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Previous sales or business development experience in a video focussed business with experience working with video publishers and broadcasters
- Strong negotiating skills & decision-making abilities
- BA/BS degree preferred