About the team:
Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with premium publishers and buyers to help them grow their digital advertising business.
Our team in Paris is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, and drive awareness of our products in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
- Lead and manage strategy, solutions, consultative selling and relationship-building with clients
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses, the advertising technology industry and the competitive landscape
- Understand clients’ strategies, KPIs, goals to identify risks to clients achieving their business goals and develop mitigation plans
- Suggest and develop processes, products and services that will better achieve client objectives
- Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients, highlighting progress against jointly agreed KPI’s and drive incremental business
- Play an essential project-lead role: delegate projects, monitor workflow and ensure on-time delivery and effective issues resolution
- Manage the relationship with clients, develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients’ stakeholders
- Effectively network the accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor in order to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth
- Actively promote Xandr’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue
About your skills and experience:
- Excellent understanding of, and experience in the programmatic advertising industry.
- Experience with strategic accounts and contract negotiation along with account development skills.
- Proven track record in growing accounts.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with an eye for improvement or new initiatives.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate teamwork, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment.
- Bachelors degree (or higher).
- Advanced MS office skills.
- Fluency in both English and French.
More about you:
- You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing the knowledge and tools.
- You want to be part of an organization with a transparent and agile environment where you can communicate freely and openly.
What’s in it for you:
- You’ll be doing industry-changing work – our teams are building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting technical challenges
- You’ll be part of the global family – Xandr has offices around the world in Manhattan, San Francisco, Seattle, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Hamburg, Sydney and Singapore
- You’ll be encouraged to develop your career. Xandr offers a variety of internally-developed learning sessions, customized workshops, and professional development programs to help you strengthen your potential.