Xandr is dedicated to one overarching goal: powering the advertising that powers the Internet. This role is part of the DSP Product team that drives forward product features and strategic initiatives which span all aspects of our DSP business. Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management and commercial experience and are expected to have deep industry knowledge. We engage deeply with customers, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game changing advertising technology innovations.
About the job:
- Participate in the full product lifecycle for a designated product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, productionalization, and rollout
- Manage product performance to set goals and KPIs
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Articulate and contribute to product strategy
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
- Collaborate closely with engineers and designers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively
- Contribute to product roll out efforts with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
- Act as the key product evangelist and guide for external users as well as internal teams
About your skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in a related professional area
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work build consultative and effective relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external customers and partners.
- Experience driving behavior change in some capacity, like rolling out new organizational processes, or introducing internal tools for other team members to use.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Xandr and at customer/partner organizations
- An understanding of industry approaches to inventory eg ads.txt, sellers.json is a plus
- Experience working closely with Advertising Platforms and/or with data platforms, data modeling, behavioral targeting technologies, etc. is a plus
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools