DescriptionThe Account Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day publisher relationships and sales ops processes for a number of our key strategic publisher accounts. This entails playing a key role in cultivating client relationships, setting business processes and providing business consultation as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities. In this role, we are seeking a proactive, results-driven individual, with a skill for multi-tasking and a desire to grow their commercial career.
About the team
The Account Management team is a highly revenue-driven, result oriented sales team that manages our most strategic publisher accounts. Our focus is to help our publisher clients to maximize the full potential of their inventory capabilities through our cutting-edge technology solutions, strategic business consulting and positioning ourselves as strong thought leaders in the industry. The team is very focused on fostering and growing our publisher client relationships to help them meet their commercial objectives, as well as ours and become a valuable partner to them, as our partnerships expand.
About the job
* Act as the day-to-day named point of contact for a determined list of publisher accounts, handling external operational requests to ensure a quick response to clients
* Act as a driver in monetization projects focused on the assigned book of business, for example in programmatic
* Support development and delivery of client QBR’s and strategic initiatives on a bi-quarterly basis (or more frequently, as necessary)
* Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of the publisher businesses, their technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals, as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape
* Serve as internal cross-functional liaison for enabling our customers with top class support and account maintenance, as well as align these internal teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery
* Leverage knowledge of AppNexus and Xandr offerings to problem solve with the client and co-create valuable solutions
QualificationsSkills and Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree required
• 2-3 years of relevant job experience; work in SaaS and/or AdTech a plus
• Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising
• Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data
• Proven acumen across external and internal business communication
• Ability to multi-task and work on deadline driven projects
• Very good presentation and written communication skills
• Fluency in both German and English, Polish is a plus.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here