Xandr is dedicated to one overarching goal: powering the advertising that powers the Internet. We are looking for a Product Manager II to join the Marketplace Identity team, which drives solutions to enable relevant advertising through the Xandr Marketplace.
Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management and commercial experience and are expected to have deep industry knowledge. We engage deeply with customers, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and bring to the table creative ideas to help Xandr's customers and the broader industry navigate the shifting dynamics in Identity and Privacy.
About the role:
In this role, you will engage deeply with customers of Xandr’s buyside platform InvestDSP, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps.
- Participate in the full product life-cycle for your product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation and commercialization
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Articulate and contribute to Xandr's identity value proposition and strategy
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively
- Partner with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
- Act as the key product evangelist for customers and internal teams
- Define and measure success KPIs at various stages of product maturity
About your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2-4 years of experience in a product, solutions consulting or related role for an enterprise technology product
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and advertising technology
- Domain expertise in identity, audience and/or privacy a plus
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment, communicating market requirements and setting priorities
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Experience communicating and simplifying concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
More about you:
You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower othersYou like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happenYou care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystemYou believe not only in serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools