Xandr is seeking a bright, highly motivated, and experienced attorney for our legal team. The person in this role will support our data and technology teams. In this role, you will work closely with internal clients to navigate legal and business risks related to the responsible use of data. You will also have the opportunity to work with our customers, industry, and policymakers to help enable innovative uses of data in a legally and ethically responsible way and to play a meaningful part in our company’s mission to transform advertising.
The ideal candidate is a business-minded lawyer who understands business objectives and helps balance legal risks. This person is also a creative problem-solver and a team player who is collaborative and yet comfortable making decisions. The ideal candidate is passionate about data and technology, including privacy, data protection, and security.
About the team:
At Xandr, we make advertising matter. The mission of the Legal team is to serve as a trusted business partner in reinventing advertising. We strive to apply both legal acumen and business judgment to provide sound, practical legal advice to all functions throughout the organization. Our responsibilities are broad, so we need to understand the legal issues that affect digital media and advertising. We are energized by the challenges of serving this dynamic, fast-moving part of the broader AT&T family.
About your skills:
• JD (or equivalent) degree with superior academic credentials
• 6+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house legal department
• Prior technology, advertising, data governance, privacy, or data protection experience required
• Excellent business judgment and ability to assess legal risk while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice
• Strong work ethic and proven ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Exceptional communication, analytical and writing skills
• Ability and desire to work both autonomously and collaboratively
• Licensed or qualified as an attorney
More about you:
• You challenge yourself to constantly improve
• You are not satisfied with “good enough”
• You look for novel solutions to complex problems
• You are a problem solver who looks beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here