Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Product Design Team is responsible for delivering products that will shape the landscape of the digital and TV advertising industries. We strive to build business products that are approachable for new users, yet very powerful and capable of the advanced functionality that our more sophisticated customers require. You will seek to deeply understand complex user tasks and technologies, so that you can design solutions that make those workflows useful, usable, and enjoyable. You’ll lead the design of projects throughout the entire lifecycle, and collaborate closely with other Designers, Engineers, Product Managers and more.
Our mission is to understand our users and design products that solve their problems. We believe–and can demonstrate–that investment in user-focused research & design leads to better business outcomes for Xandr.
- Create elegant design solutions for critical, complex end-to-end workflows for sections of our product suite
- Drive ROI by identifying the most high-impact opportunities for design investment, and demonstrating how quality design solutions achieve Xandr’s business objectives
- Establish a strong “trifecta” (Design + Product Management + Engineering), serving as the primary Design contact within one or more project teams
- Plan and conduct user research to inform your work. Utilize qualitative and quantitative methods to measure success, and share your findings
- Learn and apply the Xandr Design System consistently, while participating in its continuous improvement
- Collaborate with and mentor other Designers by leading group projects, sharing your work, and providing feedback to others
- Take a systems-design approach, understanding the wider impact of design decisions and concepting for the future
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in UX, Product Design, Interaction Design, or HCI (B2B, Ad Tech experience is a plus)
- Leadership skills that enable you to drive projects independently and successfully, and gain stakeholder confidence
- Curiosity and motivation to dig into the details in order to fully understand and improve upon a very technical, complex, and constantly evolving problem space
- A collaborative attitude, excellent teamwork skills, and experience mentoring or coaching others
- The ability to ideate rapidly and creatively. A willingness to discard or revisit ideas that aren’t working. A laser focus on making measurable impact
- Ability to incorporate existing design standards effectively, while also approaching novel problems creatively
- Proactive approach, and the experience to drive a project through each stage of the lifecycle, from beginning to end
- Experience working directly with users to understand their needs and test designs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.